Sunday, November 9, 2008

Money Grubbing

Want to aid the fight for freedom of speech? Ezra Levant and a host of other bloggers need monetary aid to help their defence against the latest charges brought against them by the Canadian Human Rights Commissions. I normally wouldn't post pleas for money like this, but the thing is I feel like I should be doing something to aggravate the HRCs in one way or another- ya know, put my money where my mouth is. Unfortunately, most people my age don't have ready access to credit cards in order to donate online, or the funds to back them up, for that matter. And while I seriously doubt that any great number of people will actually ever read this post, at least I'll FEEL like I'm doing something by putting it up.

Click here to read all about the case(s)- and to donate! The fascist bullies CAN be defeated enough freedom-loving people get angry enough!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, and for your support! We're in for a long fight, but when I hear from total strangers like you, I stay hopeful.

Ranting Kid said...

Good luck, and thanks for the comment- by the way, I love how unapologetically politically incorrect Five Feet of Fury is.